- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by cary121.
- February 21, 2022 at 2:39 pm #8096cary121Participant
How would you apply Ohm’s Law to calculate the current of an electrical device?
- April 25, 2022 at 12:17 pm #8205YuakGuest
Its very simple, just find the voltage and resistance of the device to find the current through the device. The link is given below.
- November 5, 2022 at 1:56 pm #14328hannah austinGuest
Great information on catching! Reading this I have learned more about catching than I thought. I had an hard time making a decision Btech
- November 5, 2022 at 3:40 pm #14333Chandler BingGuest
Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.