- This topic is empty.
- May 10, 2021 at 4:10 pm #5734FourFedGuest
how to identify terminals of transistor without a multimeter?
Help me in identifying the terminals of transistors by obeservation.
- June 7, 2021 at 1:06 pm #6288KillerGuest
To identify the terminals of a Transistor follow the following procedures:
1. Search for the part number of your transistor
2. open the datasheet of the transistor
3. Match the pin of the transistor with the pin-out diagram
The base-emitter has low resistance where the collector-base has high resistance.