Electric shocks have started blogging in 2018 to serve the electrical engineering community by sharing field-specific information, top seller books, and technical add-on with the help of experts. We are glad that hundreds of readers visit electric shocks to learn on a daily basis. Write for us, Electric Shocks to help readers and improve your online presence by introducing yourself as a field expert.
We always welcome a new writer to our contributor pool who has a strong knowledge of theoretical and practical knowledge of the field. They must be willing to produce quality content and helpful advice.
WHAT SHOULD YOU WRITE?
The electric shocks blog covers basic and advanced level topics of electrical and electronics engineering. A writer may look at the recent blog post before writing the article such that the prerequisite is already present.
A contributor should stick to a specific topic and write a comprehensive article that covers all the perspectives of the topic. The article with meaningfull content is appereciated with proper media files.
WHO CAN WRITE FOR US?
To write for our blog, you must have knowledge about what you are writing. An ideal contributor to our blog may be an undergraduate or graduate student of electrical, electronics, computer, control system, communication engineer. The writer should take care of the grammar of the article.
If you are interested in writing for us, you may send your resume with the following form, after an evaluation, you may contribute to the website.
Write for Us Guidelines
A contributor should take care of the following guidelines while writing and submitting an article.
- A contributor should write an article with a minimum of 600 words.
- The articles should concentrate on different perspectives on specific topics to maintain consistency.
- You should provide the necessary graphics and will be the property of the electric shock.
- An article should not have plagiarism more than 15%, the software used for plagiarism is https://www.turnitin.com or you can check it here https://1text.com/plagiarismchecker.
- If an article is plagiarized for more than 15%, it will not be published.
- You may be asked for a revision for ensuring the quality of the article or format.
- All equations should be in latex format.
- You should provide the references for the content you write but only one link to a domain per article.
- Proofread your draft before submission and avoid any misleading and technical issues.
- Feedback from the reader is a positive thing and use for constructive development.
- The editor looks after a number of contributors, so be patient and wait for their response.
Register for Electric Shocks and start writing