Ohm’s Law

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      cary121

How would you apply Ohm’s Law to calculate the current of an electrical device?

Yuak

Its very simple, just find the voltage and resistance of the device to find the current through the device. The link is given below.
      https://electric-shocks.com/state-and-explain-ohms-law/

hannah austin

Great information on catching! Reading this I have learned more about catching than I thought. I had an hard time making a decision Btech

Chandler Bing

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
      Cleaning Tools

David Smith

Hi Carry121, A very interesting question about Ohms Law. Ohms law is a very powerful method of calculating the three values i.e. Voltage, Current and Resistance. The easy way to determine these values is to use the Ohms triangle, this gives the formulae of V = I X R, I = V/R and R = V/I, The formula you require is the I = V/R so to calculate the current (I) you will have to know the values of the Voltage (V) and the Resistance (R). All of this and more is clearly explained in this great book I came across that my students now use in their studies. Here is the link https://amzn.to/3Z4nLt8

Regards David

Clothing Shop

This discussion has provided me with some new insights I hadn’t considered before.

Buy Skincare

Your blog consistently delivers quality content. It’s one of the reasons I look forward to Mondays

Pillow Covers

I completely agree with your point of view. It’s important to consider all angles of this issue

Nancy Yates

I completely agree with your point of view. It’s important to consider all angles of this issue Pillow Covers

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.